Earlier this week we posted a tutorial featuring the new Cream Glaze Crayon in chiffon. Now it’s time to turn it up a notch with today’s tutorial featuring the gorgeous new Suede Matte Crayon in crimson. This stunning red will be sure to turn heads at any holiday party, and when paired with a gorgeously simple eye, the results are unforgettable. This look was created using the Elemental Eye Collection.
1. Apply Eye Shadow in bubbly to entire lid as base color.
2. Add Eye Shadow in breathless to lid and inner corner of eyes.
3. Blend Eye Shadow in cosmic and adobe in crease.
4. Apply Eye Shadow in adobe to lower lashline and blend
5. Thinly line upper lashline with Liquid Ink in black
6. Coat upper and lower lashline with Volumizing Mascara in black
7. Lightly fill in brows with Brow Powder Duo
8. Apply Cream Bronze in warmth to outer cheekbone area
9. Apply a touch of Cream Blush in fig to apples of cheeks and Shimmer Brick in luster for highlight
10. Line and fill in lips with Suede Matte Crayon in crimson